80's Music

Monday, March 25, 2013

Not So Silent Sundays.... A trip to Dubai....March 2013


Burj Khalifa Dwntwn Dubai 

I did it again! I told you before that I can be quite forgetful. Well, it appears that forgetting that I'm a chef from time to time is only one of the things that I forget about myself, another is that I love to take pictures when I travel. Lastly I also forgot that this is my blog and I can put whatever I want in it. Be it food related or not. If you read my bio you should know that I love to travel and am crazy for nice hotels. In this light, here we go.

Last year I posted a series called Silent Sundays, a weekly pictorial of things that inspire me. It's been a while and there's no better way to reintroduce them by posting pictures from my time here in Dubai. I hope that you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy sharing them. You gotta love Dubai...

Not So Silent Sundays in Dubai








The Lounge @ JW Marquis







View of DownTown Dubai 21st Floor Majestic Hotel
NightTime View







Dubai Mall
The Address Dubai Mall

Bar@ Majestic 
Lobby @ Majestic Hotel Bur Dubai 

Burj Al Arab 7 Star Hotel



Burj Al Arab 7 Star Hot







4 comments:

  1. You always warm my heart, and make me smile. I'm so glad you are enjoying your time in Dubai <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I feel the same about you Carolyn. I am really enjoying myself before I start the new gig.... So with a few free days in Dubai what should a guy do? I say pick up a camera and share my trip with the rest of the world.... You should really get out here sometime, if you have not already been. This is such a beautiful country, Next up Abu Dhabi in June I guess..... We will see. Thank you for always making me feel heard and felt......

      Delete
  2. Crawford...that is a beautiful place. One of my friends teaches a women's leadership seminar there. My favorite thing is Bukhoor (handmade incense). Makes the house smell like a palace. I usually have her bring me some back every time she goes. If you haven't experienced it you gotta try it out. I think I have a small amount left...I'm going to bust some out tonight. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you have me searching for Bukhoor when I get to Abu Dhabi. Thank you for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete